Thursday, July 30, 2009

♥ Nothing Smells Better Then NEW ♥

Today has been a beautiful day for changes and new beginnings.....Including but not limited to a new sketchbook.....a new blog (first timer =P)......new inspirations and ideas......and a new outlook.......Nothing could be more exciting and nerve racking then change......but I know it's all positive :) Super excited! Seeing as how this is my first post......I feel the need to give a slight insight into my life and myself.....Here we go!

1.
This is my new baby......His name is Jack Daniels......He is a nine week old Boston Terrior......He's absolutely amazing.....though quite the handful! He has a litter brother that belongs to my roommate named Capt. Morgan (we're silly college kids....I know)...They are loads of fun!

2. I LOVE tattoos....art.....music.......delicousness......laughing......adrenaline.......watermelon.........thinking........kissing..........being creative in any way possible......rock climbing.......gymnastics.....my family and friends.......challenging myself.....movies.......cute stuff.......elephants......zebra print.......black and white.....and also awesome colors......pictures......coffee........and lots more!

Well there's lots more then just that too me I promise! haha but sadly...I'm on a borrowed computer seeing as mine died...so I don't have much more of my stuff to add for now...but it should be fixed in the next few days so lots more too come!!!

XXOO Molly Pop