Saturday, October 29, 2011

Resolutions

So it seems that every time I get on here, I go on and on about how much I'm gonna start blogging and then I seem to drop of the face of the planet for a few months. So as much as I'd like to really start blogging, this time I'm gonna make the resolution to slowly start blogging as it suits me.

My crafting bug has gotten much worse lately and I am loving it! My future SIL and I have been taking knitting classes every Wednesday night at our local yarn shop and have been loving it! We have already made hand warmers ( I gifted mine to my mother), a mobias cowl, a neck warmer, and we are now working on hats! It's so exciting, there are so many projects I have in mind. I also received a Cricut Expressions 2 yesterday for a late birthday present from my father. I am so excited! I haven't had the chance to play around with it much but I'm hoping to catch up on my cleaning this weekend and really dive into some crafts! Well until next time!

♥ MollyPop